Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

7.21.2014

The House!


As I mentioned earlier we moved to Joey's parents house in July last year. and then at the end of the year we bought a house in Helper. Here is a little bit more about the house and some pictures. I haven't gone through and taken pictures of every room in the house yet or the whole yard. So you get bits and pieces for now! Below are a couple pictures of the girls when we were living with Joey's parents. 

We closed on our house right before christmas!  
 This is the living room and our new couches, and the end table looks exactly like the coffee table! I love them!! This wall collage I found about 4 1/2 years ago and had been saving it for a place of our own! I finally got it put up and I love how it turned out!! It was nice being able to use my cricut and be crafty for a bit! I have been slow about decorating the rest of the house cause i'm not exactly sure what I want where... So i'm slowly getting there!!
 


 This is the bed in the guest room! We found this bedspread at walmart and thought it fit perfect with the theme of the basement! I'm hoping to get some more decorations and make it a bit more put together in the next little while!
 We got a big sectional for the basement as well! It's soooo comfy!! But we had to cut out part of the wall in order to get it into the house!! So we did our first major home project at 12:30 in the morning!! Thanks Troy for helping us out!!

 As you can see the basement is pretty open, soon we will be mounting the TV on the wall to get a bit more walking room in there. We didn't measure anything when we bought the couches, and it actully fits perfect!! There is a wet bar in the basement which is nice to have! There is also a fire place that i'll post pictures of in a later post!
 And the last pictures I have for now are of the deck. The backyard isn't finished, so we play lots in the front yard! But when we first moved in we had picnics on the deck and would talk to the dogs in the backyard!! The girls looove being outside so it was nice when the weather was colder to sit on the deck! We have the grill up there too and will be putting an extention onto the deck so there will be room for patio furniture!

 We love it here so far and we are excited for the projects we will be completing over the next couple years!! It's fun having a place of our own to do with it what we want!! I'll be better about getting some more shots of  all the rooms!


No comments: