Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

6.06.2013

She's 2!!

WARNING: Picture overload!! haha.
Well I knew the day would come, but it came way too quickly! Brooklyn is now 2! She has grown up sooo much over the last year, it makes me sad! But it's been so fun watching her grow, and learn all the things she has learned. We still have a lot to learn, but she is a joy, and such a big help to us, smart, kind, and patient! Kaylee loves her, and she is the best big sister ever! We love you Brookie, and are sooo glad you are part of our family!!! Here's to many more birthdays!!! :D

out on the desert....
 Clearly she loves outside!
 Dying easter eggs... LOVED making a mess and mixing the colors!
 She loves bracelets!
 She was so proud of herself when she learned how to open her bedroom door!!
 What an angel!
 STORY TIME: When I was little I used to take off my socks and pick at the lint between my toes. Everyone would ask me what I was doing, and I'd say "picking my bobs." Well I have since then grown out of doing that... Turns out Brooklyn has the same obsession... but not just with her "bobs" with everyones! ha
 She is now sitting at the big table (usually in her booster chair) but no more high chair for her!

 She got to go into maverik and choose a treat... She ran straight to the back and wanted a shake! She definitely knows what she wants! And she will let you know!

 Such a big helper! Always, dishes, getting toys for KK, vacuuming, picking up her toys, making cup cakes/cooking of any kind, you name it, she is more than willing to help!

 BIRTHDAY GIRL!
Potty training right around the corner...
 She blew the candle out all by herself! she was soo proud... we lite the candle OVER and OVER again just so she could keep blowing it out!!
 We went to the park the morning of her birthday and she played and played. She is a big fan of the slides and LOVES to go down the big big ones! (I usually have to go up with her, she scares me more than she does herself! Such an Adrenaline Junkie!!)
 She loves to dance!
 did I mention helping out any way she can..... lol


Happy birthday Beautiful! We love you sooo much and your little personalitity!! Can't wait to see what the years have instore for you!!! LOVE YOU!!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your family is darling! Love the updates

Kelsea said...

She's so cute~ So many good pictures of her! I love the one with her in the tree smiling. Such a cutie!