Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

12.02.2012

Clean Ears and a big help!

Seems like every post is about Brookie lately, but I'll speak for myself and say that she is the most entertainment at our house! She is such a big help lately. She gets her diapers, throws things away (when asked) Brushes her teeth, helps make dinner, and as of recently, cleans her ears after bath time. She is going to be a good big sister!

and finally enough hair for a cute little spout! :) 

Friday Joey went to Monticello with his dad and little brother to go hiking. Me and Brookie stayed home and thanks to nesting... cleaned the house! Brookie was such a big help... She helped me scrub bathtubs and clean toilets and dust, and repaper the inside or the kitchen drawers, and probably her most favorite... fold the laundry. We had such a productive day! It's nice having helping hands, even though sometimes it takes twice as long cause the water didn't stay in the bathtub! :)

I went to the baby doctor on Friday. Baby is measuring great, my weight gain is great and her heart beat was 120-130 bpm. She is a little wiggle wort and kept kicking the doctor and bumping him off! She is head down, which is great! Hopefully she stays that way. I'm 32 weeks along and we have 7 weeks left! Time is going sooo fast! It seems like I just yesterday I found out I was pregnant again but i'll take it!! I'll try to get a picture this week....

I think that is pretty much all that is going on right now in our lives. We are looking forward to the holiday season and the many Joys that come with it!!  

No comments: