Joey and I finally recieved church callings in our Ward. It's been a couple of months, But starting in Novemeber my work schedule will be changing and I'm finally going to be able to attend all of church! I'm so looking forward to it!! I got called to be the Third Sunday Relief Society Teacher.
I'm really looking forward to it. I think it'll be good growth for me and will help me get over my fears of talking in front of people. Usually it's not bad, but when it's a subject I'm not completely confident in then I get super duper nervous, so i'm excited for that. Also for the greater knowledge I'll gain of gospel topics!
Joey got called to teach Primary! He will be teaching the 7-8 year olds. Those who will be getting Baptized. I'm so excited for him and for the example that he will set for this kids in helping them see the importance of getting baptized at this great time in their lives! He will do great with them!
Brookie will get to go to Nursery! She will be old enough in December, but will get to go a couple weeks early when I teach in November. So that will be a fun big step for her! She is just getting sooo big!!



No comments:
Post a Comment