Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

9.29.2012

Shoe Shopping

Let's just say I'm starting her young! lol Brookie only has 1 pair of shoes that fit her so we went shoe shopping, Payless was having their BOGO sale so we took advantage of it! Brooklyn LOVED pulling all the sparkling shoes out of the boxes while I was trying to look at shoes! She was in shoe heaven and she wanted to try every pair of them on. She would walk to the mirror and go OHH in the mirror... I think she might have a bit of a shoe fedish already! YIKES! But they sure are cute!
 This is the pair we eneded up getting for her! I figured with winter right around the corner why not! I'm sure we'll be back for more shoes in the near future! I ended up getting a new pair of work shoes for myself as well. I've been wearing the same shoes since 10th grade... they were a bit beaten up, but they are so comfy and broken in, I just couldn't stop wearing them! I bought new ones and threw them out so I wouldn't be tempted!

1 comment:

Kelsea said...

She is getting so big! I love it! I just got Maddi those same boots. They are so cute and they keep her so warm! Miss you guys!