GUESS WHO IS ONE!!! oh goodness!! I can't believe it! She is 1!! We had an awesome party at the park! Family and Friends came and we had a good time celebrating this little cutie! She loved opening her presents and she woke up this morning so surpirsed to get to play with them again! Opening some presents...
Brookie and all the balloons we got! she loved them! The bakery I got her cake from gave us a little dive cake for brookie to have all to herself, at first she wasn't too sure of it at first but she did pretty well after she knew that it was all hers! Here is the after :) She got it pretty much everywhere!! she LOVED it!!! :)
It has been such a fun year! Gone fast but we have learned SOOO much... parenthood isn't always easy! There have been some sleepless nights but I wouldn't trade those for anything, our love for this precious girl is uncondintional!! She can brighten a room when she crawls in it, and can kiss the day better when it's bad! We really are blessed with such a sweet baby! I remember a year ago having her, and thinking wow, she is mine, and instantly being in love! I'm looking forward to the many more years to come! Thank you Brooklyn for your sweet personality, and for being such a good baby! We love you sooo much!! Happy Birthday!!









No comments:
Post a Comment