What a rough couple of days we have had! Brookie is getting teeth! To be honest her first tooth Just popped right up and we had no idea she was even teething. But this 2nd tooth is taking a toll on the little girl! Poor thing! The discovery of her first tooth Happened while she was drinking out of a glass cup and I could here her like grinding her tooth on the glass so I felt around and there it was a tooth! I was so proud I kept saying She has a tooth! She has a tooth!!
Her 2nd tooth is taking it's time coming in and it is causing her lots of pain! She has a runny nose, a fever and has been waking up in the middle of the night crying! She has spent many nights just in her diaper cause she gets so hot! She loves it though! She loves just being in her diaper!! Here's to hoping tooth number 2 will pop up soon!! :) I've been trying to get pictures of just her 1st one, but she won't have it so i'll try harder when tooth 2 pops through :)




No comments:
Post a Comment