HALLOWEEN TIME
The other day we got a package in the mail from my sister. It had this super cute outfit in it that my neice picked out for Brookly! It's SOO cute and Brookie loves the little tutu. Ruthie can come shopping with us anyday!! Here are some pictures mainly for Lanae and Ruthie to see how cute it is!!
Also in the package was a book entitled Super Baby Food! Brooklyn is 4 months now, and we get to start the adventure of Solids! Here's to hoping she will like it!! Thanks Lanae and Ruthie for the package it made our day! I'll give more of an update later this weekend, Brooklyn has a Dr. appointment Friday, Poor baby!

2 comments:
I love the one she's smiling in! Yeah for cute Halloween outfits!(Thanks for the pictures!) I hope she likes her food. Let us know how it goes!
Cutest little witch in the entire world. Fly to grandmas house!!!
Post a Comment