A Couple of weeks ago we went out Geocaching! Geocaching is a treasure hunt using a GPS to find/hide containers full of odds and ends, sometimes cash, sometimes random other things! We found four geocaches this trip and we will be going back for more before the weather turns bad! This was my first time going, and it was a lot of fun! Most of the places we went to find the geocaches were by pictographs and petroglyphs.
Brooklyn came along and was such a good little girl, she loves going on drives in the car! Usually I am pretty good about remember extra outfits just in case something happens, well on this trip, I totally forgot, and she blew out her diaper, Luckily I had taken her pants off, so she just wore her pants and a blanket the rest of the trip!
We ended the day by roasting hot dogs and Marshmellows!! It was a great time!

1 comment:
You look great. I'm sure you had fun geocaching!
Post a Comment