*JaNuArY*
Well I know that January is over but I just wanted to recap on things that happened...
- Joey started working at Sorensons
- Craft night with the girls
- We made some new friends
- Joey took up Ice Fishing (he has gone a couple of times already and LOVES it!)
- Went bowling with the Prettyman's
- Started to get heartburn- oh joy!
- Finally starting to show
- Got a new work schedule (now working Sunday thru Thursday from 1:30p-10p instead of 12:30p-9p)
Those are the highlights for January. We find out tomorrow if we're having a Girl or a Boy! We are super excited!! So we will keep you posted. I personally think that it is a boy, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow! We are also going to look at an apartment! So keep your fingers crossed! :) So far February has started out great for us! Hope you had a great January and are enjoying February!
P.S. Thanks for all your guesses! Looks like the majority is going girl... we'll let you know!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment