10.15.2010
October so Far....
Wow I feel like such a slacker! haha But thats okay. So October for us has been pretty good and not too eventful! This post is going to be pictureless because I have been HORRIBLE at taking my camera with me! First things first.... We got a new computer!!! Its and HP it has a 17.3 inch screen and WE LOVE IT!!! I finally can finally finish getting all my songs that I lost! Its definately a good thing! lol Also this month we were able to go to baby Garretts baby blessing! It was fun to have a Sunday off and be able to spend time with family! I also taught Lanae how to use her cricut and she better post the projects that she does! Jenna and Jake invited us to go to a corn maze with them which was a lot of fun! We also participated in a Walk4 hearing a fundraiser to earn money for hearing aids and surgerys for the deaf. My work played a big part in it so we woke up early and walked 3.1 miles! It was a good time, Jenna and Jake also came with us and we got some sweet shirts! (hopefully i'll have pictures from this soon) But for now thats about all that is going on! Joey is doing good in school! He is studying hard and will be taking the DAT test soon!! I'm hoping maybe we will get family pictures soon.... but we'll see if that'll happen or not!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment