Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

8.05.2010

LAGOON--Its what fun is!

LAGOON!!!
Oh my goodness we had such a great weekend!!! Joey got discount Lagoon tickets from Desert Book so we decided to put them to use! I haven't been to an amusement park in SOOOO long! It was a lot of fun! There are a bunch of new rides since the last time I went so it was fun to experience the unexpected! lol I used to HATE roller coasters but now I like them a lot! Joey kept laughing at me cause I would scream and then stop then scream on the rides! It was a great time with Jenna, Jake, Justin, Jessica, Joey and me.... (wow I just realized they are all J's-- thats kinda funny.... ) Anyways it was a great time! We will definately have to do it again SOON!!

Joey and I in the parking lot
Justin- Jenna- Jake on the Rocket (one ride I will NOT ride!)
On the sky ride!
The View from the sky ride
I think the highlight for Joey was playing all the games they have! (either that or me screaming all the way through wicked-- you'll have to ask him)  He had so much fun and won so much stuff-- and I was the lucky one that got to carry it around the park.... Luckily he didn't go crazy until we decided we were going to head home! Or we would have definately had to have gone back to the car a couple of times! The basketball ones were his favorite and he did a great job! It was fun for me to watch him!
Carrying all the stuffed animals Joey won. (I've always wanted to go to a carnival or something and have someone win a stuffed animal for me--- Well that finally happened--- LOL)
We all got SOAKED on Rattle snake rapids! It was Joey's first time ever riding it! The longest line, but well worth it! We had a great time! This was our first time going to an amusement park together! I can't wait until next time!! Maybe it'll be Six Flags--- I'm crossing my fingers!! Thanks guys for a great day!!!

3 comments:

The Reel Fisch Story said...

If you guys ever get the chance to go to Knotts Berry farm I HIGHLY suggest it!! In Cali - it's so much fun with huge roller coasters!

Joey Bernard said...

I LOVE YOU BABE AND I HAD FUN JUST BEING WITH YOU TO BE HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Anaelay said...

Yeah! I love all your pictures. I hope you brought a bag to carry around all those stuffed animals, glad he won, but what a pain to transport! :)