1.14.2010
School....
Well Joey and I have both started school again! So far its okay... haha. We are on campus most days from 7:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. which makes for super long days! Luckily for me I have work to help pass the hours, I just got scheduled more hours so I am now working 25 hours a week instead of 15. Which is nice for me, but poor Joey he has to sit on campus alone for long amounts of time. Great for studying, but Not so great for Joey! He is a trooper! He is taking two of the Hardest classes at CEU Physiology and Micro Biology... sounds like fun... NOT! Hopefully we will make it through the semester! Come May we will both Graduate with our Associates! That will be nice and definately something to look forward to!! Two weeks down 14 or 15 more to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
are you guys thinking about going out for the summer?
Hang in there, it's worth it!
The count down is on!!
Post a Comment