Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

12.02.2009

BYU vs Utah Game

On Saturday (11/28/09) Joey took his Dad to the BYU vs Utah football game! The game ended up being a way good game, and BYU WON!!!! Yay!! They had a good time! As an early christmas present to the both of them {with help from Joey} I got them both Hoodies and hats to wear to the game! I figured it was going to be cold and they needed some BYU gear!

They went early to the game and played games and won lots of prizes before the game. Vallyn's football being one of them!

I'll have to get some pictures off of Joey's phone of all the people rushing the field when BYU won! It was a lot of fun to hear about the game from them! I'm glad they had a good time! {maybe I'll even get Joey to blog about it!} I Love you Joey!  

No comments: