Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

10.16.2009

Our Latest Out Door Adventures!

Well we are trying to cram as much out door activity in as possible before the snow comes. First the hunt, then some fishing, also some camping, lots of camp fires, playing out side with the little kids, and trying to soak up as much sun as possible! It has been fun and the weather so far has been beautiful! When we were fishing the weather was perfect! Not too hot, not too cold! Couldn't have asked for a better "last fishing trip" of the year. Me Fishin'
Joey getting ready to fish.
My Fish!
Joey and his fish
Beautiful Pelecan Lake!
Our Next adventure was camping. Joey and I decided one day that we wanted to go camping before it got to cold! We had a tent we bought and haven't used so it was the perfect oportunity to pull it out! I'll have you know that it was cold but a lot of fun! Joey kept a fire going and we had awesome sleeping bags to sleep in! We enjoyed ourselves and I'm excited to go camping more times in the future!
Joey and I keeping warm and roasting hot dogs! Yummy!!
Our Sweet Little tent! It was the perfect size!
Thanks Kelsea and Cody for the sleeping bags! They were awesome!

Starting the fire

Mmm doesn't that look warm! Thanks babe!!


We have been enjoying ourselves! This weekend is the rifle hunt (Joey doesn't get to shoot a deer but both his mom and dad do) but i'm excited to drive around and see all the beautiful leaves changing in the canyon!! I also start work on Monday so i'm pretty excited about that! I'll post later and tell more about what i'll be doing and such! :) Hope your having a wonderful fall and enjoying this beautiful weather! Soak it up while you still can!

1 comment:

Jarv n Mand said...

Hi Lara,

My name is Mandi and I went to school with Joey. I kinda just found your blog and thought I would tell you guys hi. You are so stinkin cute and I love your blog! Congrats on the first year anniversary and best wishes!