Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

5.05.2009

We made it!

Well we made it to New York sunday night! We got settled in and we are now all working! Well I'm in training and Joey and Jason (Joey's Brother) are out selling!! Yes Joey's brother ended up coming with us...I'll explain more when I post picture-- which I'm hoping will be tomorrow!!! Just thought i'd let you know we made it alright!!

5 comments:

Lace and Joe said...

Thats fantastic!!!! I'm glad Jason went with. That will be fun!!!

Kelsea said...

I'm glad that you made it. I was thinking about you guys all weekend. I miss you guys already. But can you believe you're actually in New York!?! Be safe and have fun.

Kem said...

Have so much fun...Glad you made....Have a awesome summer...Keep intouch...call me...party hard....you rock....I'm out of things people write in yearbooks...Oh I have one more Mr so and so class was way lame but you made it almost ok....

Mel Bernard said...

I am glad to see you posted something... I hope this means you have internet so we can keep in touch!!

Mom Harris said...

Love the pictures and catch up. New York looks pretty good, love the apartment building and inside looks homey!! So glad you made it safe and having such an adventure, Keep us posted love the New York background on your blog page, Lara. Miss ya, be good!!