Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

1.06.2009

Fun With Colorguard Friends!!!

While we were up visiting my family a group of my friends from High School decided to get together and my sweet husband let me go spend the afternoon with them. It was great to see most everyone. It's wierd to think that in High School I did everything with these girls and now we are all grown up and living our own lives! But I have to say I wouldn't be were I am today if I hadn't joined colorguard and met these girls. It was my life, I ate, slept, dreamed and breathed it for a solid three years of my life! I learned so much about myself and learned so many valuable lessons from my leaders and those I came in contact with. I wouldn't trade the memories that I have and the friendships for anything!

Thanks Joey for letting me go be a girl and hang out with my friends! Your the bestest husband!

No comments: